We have developed this policy because we want you to be confident about the privacy and security of your personal information on line. Greenbelt is registered under the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal information.
We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent, except where we are required to do so by law. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and Greenbelt. We collect general information about visitors to our website for general reporting and to improve future content.
What personal information we collect and why
We ask for information about you to enable us to provide a service to you and we collect this information by telephone, written correspondence or via our website. We may ask you for information including your name, private/business address, contact telephone numbers and email address. We may also ask you for other information that relates to the service you are using or ask you from time to time about the services we provide, what other service you would like us to provide in the future and for other information. For example we may need you credit/debit card number to charge you for certain services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Greenbelt does not sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide any products or services requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide information, in response to properly made requests, for the purposes of the prevention and detection of crime, and the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. We do so in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We also provide information when required to do so by law, for example under a court order or in response to properly made demands, under powers contained in legislation.
- If there is a change (or prospective change) in the ownership of Greenbelt or any of its assets, we may disclose personal information to the new (or prospective) owner. If we do so, we will require them to keep it confidential.
How can I find out what personal information Greenbelt holds about me?
If you want specific information please give us as much information as you can about what you are looking for as this will speed up our reply.
You can make a formal request if you want to know what personal information Greenbelt holds about you. In this case please put your request in writing and send it to us.
- The postal address is: Data Protection Manager, Greenbelt Group Limited, McCafferty House, 99 Firhill Road, Glasgow G20 7BE.
- The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I change the personal information Greenbelt holds about me?
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate, please tell us and we will make the necessary changes and confirm that these have been completed.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Are other websites covered by this policy?
Unless specifically stated otherwise, in this disclaimer references to “Greenbelt” means any or all, as the context requires, of the following companies:
- Greenbelt Holdings Limited (reg no. SC273733);
- Greenbelt Group Limited (Reg no. SC192378);
- Greenbelt Energy Limited (Reg no. SC216510).
- Greenbelt Property Ltd (Reg no. SC311816).
- Greenbelt Management UK (Reg no. 07641869).